Discover the Euro 6d Engine Range
MAN is combining the introduction of many innovations for reducing fuel consumption and for improving maintenance management. These include amongst others:
- Cross-series development of fuel filter modules for the D08, D15, D26 and D38 Euro 6d engines
- Internal engine measures (e.g. leak-free injection system, raising of peak cylinder pressure; not for D08)
- Cross-driveline control of cooling components for the D15, D26 and D38 Euro 6d engines with controllable coolant pump for the D26 and the D15
- Air compressor with economy system on all Euro 6d engines
- Development of an airless SCR metering system for all engine series
- Reduction in the number of exhaust gas after treatment system variants with the realisation of a modular system that has a total of two basic silencer variants (small and medium) the same size as the current Euro 6 applications –for trucks and buses
- MAN engines D38 and D26 (SCR with EGR) are equipped with optimized thermal management and an improved common-rail injection system.
- The D26 is fitted with a new EGR module and is now single turbo.
- The D15 is a Euro 6d-compliant, newly developed engine (SCR without EGR) which replaces the D20 Euro 6c
Contact us today to find out more about any of our engines.